Health Insurance magazine
- Learn about new health insurance and protection products from one convenient and objective source
- Offer your clients the best advice based on the broadest coverage - and build your business
- Essential reading for independent financial advisers and professional intermediaries and brokers
- Written by independent and award winning journalists
Health Insurance is a magazine for professional intermediaries who are involved in selling health insurance and protection products to both individuals and companies. By reading regular copies you will benefit from frequent coverage of developments in all health insurance product areas - including private medical insurance, long term care, critical illness, income protection, employee benefits and business protection - which means that you can offer objective advice to your clients across the broadest possible product base.
Each month you will benefit from probing articles that cover all aspects of your daily work - from improving your product and portfolio knowledge and advising you on market developments and trends to identifying new business opportunities. You will be told of key events in the news that affect your profession and will benefit from in-depth features, which provide an objective and no-holds-barred examination of the issues that affect you.
Comprising a readership of independent financial advisers, specialist health insurance intermediaries and insurance brokers, Health Insurance is your key to offering a better service and to developing the profitability of your business. Health Insurance is sent free to qualifying individuals, click here to register for your free copy.
- Informa aims to produce information: news, insight, data analysis and content based services of the highest quality, accuracy and integrity that our customers can trust and value. To achieve this Informa’s editorial and content providers – both staff and freelance contributors – shall maintain the highest professional and ethical standards. They shall ensure that all work is fair and accurate, and differentiates between fact and opinion.
- Informa editorial and content providers will have independence of decision-making and shall obtain information only by straightforward means unless justified by overriding consideration of the public interest
- No one shall take private advantage of information gained in the course of their work. Conflicts of interest, either professional or personal, must be avoided or declared. We will not produce material which could lead to discrimination through race, gender, colour, religion, age, disability or sexual orientation.
- Any significant inaccuracy or misleading statement once recognised will be corrected promptly, and a fair opportunity for reply given when reasonably called for.