Insurer looking to grow individual PMI market
- Jessica Ennis becomes ambassador for PruHealth’s Vitality programme
- PruHealth pushes PMI envelope with diverse new range of benefits
- Boom or bust - what does PruHealth's new individual PMI commission structure mean for you?
Major survey suggests organisational change is neededNHS chief: Patients should email GPs to ease...
Recession - not policy - likely to be main reason for market's woes, researchers sayLittle cheer for UK PMI market as country's...
Head of NHS Confederation proposes giving patients ‘direct access’ to doctorsJeremy Hunt: GPs should be responsible for...
Little cheer for UK PMI market as country's largest private hospital group predicts 'challenging' six months ahead
NHS work now accounts for almost a third of patient caseload at BMIPrivate hospitals join forces to launch...
- Widespread access to genetic cancer tests a step closer
- Ex Simplyhealth head of distribution joins PMI broker
- Jeremy Hunt: GPs should be responsible for good out-of-hours care
- AXA PPP healthcare launches new healthcare trust option
- Type 2 diabetes now ‘common’ among under 40s, as study reveals sharp...
- First Complete to launch PMI panel
- Bupa launches ‘online knee clinic’ to help patients make treatment...
- Government promises to end health and social care ‘gap’ by 2018
- General & Medical launches accident insurance for amateur sports...
- Jelf announces insurance broker acquisition as it reports ‘steady’...
- Aviva revamps MSK service for corporate clients
- Patients experiencing problems getting access to primary care
"A market that is moving towards limiting benefits as well as hospital and consultant choice makes a ‘third tier’ almost inevitable" John Dean of Punter Southall
Bupa and BMI - the definitive analysis
What does the future hold for private healthcare in the UK?
"Well known personalities should know better than throw the stone of complacency or plea for innovation" Charlie MacEwan of WPA
Skandia Life has re-entered the protection insurance market, having temporarily exited it in August 2010 after being a major player for 20+ years. The new plan is a modified version of its old plan...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.
Sir David Nicholson will step down in 2014
HI Profile: Healix's Richard Saunders
The healthcare trust provider's sales director outlines his plans