Progress being made but SMEs remain a challenge, say experts
- Employers call for action on absence as fit note 'falters'
- Vocational rehab body revises standards of practice
- Advisers urged to consider healthcare trusts as means of tackling absence
Manufacturers lose faith in flagship government programmeVocational rehab body revises standards of...
New standards aim to reflect increased focus on reducing sickness absenceAviva revamps MSK service for corporate...
Trusts give firms opportunity to look at absence closely, says disability expertEconomic downturn 'predominant force' behind...
Official data shows more older people staying in workMost employees worried about ill health in...
- Bupa appoints former Health Secretary to the board
- Most employees worried about ill health in later working life
- UK not alone as Canadian Government now pledges public sector sickie...
- Patients 'shunning' NHS for private GP clinic
- Half of Britons to be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime by 2020
- Obese health problems 'could skip a generation'
- Badly set up desks and chairs cost office-based businesses 'billions'...
- Sitting next to window 'boosts office workers' productivity'
- AXA PPP hails new government guidelines on smoking
- Stress levels behind rise in memory loss among young people, study...
- Smokers 'cost thousands more' to employ than non-smokers
- Emails making UK workers 'more stressed than ever'
Most Read in Occupational Health
The HI Profile: Aviva's Mark Noble
The new Aviva UK Health boss discusses his plans with Health Insurance...
The Health Trust is a new scheme that combines a tax efficient health benefits vehicle with getting people who would not normally receive income protection or private medical insurance (PMI) back to...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.
New recruit joins from Simplyhealth