Official data shows more older people staying in work
- Most employees worried about ill health in later working life
- Individuals whose parents live long life 'live longer themselves'
- Calls for more ‘flexible’ retirement age as research links retirement to decline in health
Provider in tie-up with Key Retirement SolutionsEquity Release Council to brief MPs on...
Industry hopes access to financial advice will be improvedJust Retirement to enter long-term care...
Less likely to develop cancer too‘Obesity paradox’ means being overweight may...
Provider confirms plans to launch immediate needs annuity in coming monthsLong-term care industry welcomes social care...
- Bupa appoints former Health Secretary to the board
- ‘Shocking’ regional variation in early death rates must end, says Hunt
- Partnership boss in line for £15m windfall as flotation gets underway
- Calls for more ‘flexible’ retirement age as research links retirement...
- Government promises to end health and social care ‘gap’ by 2018
- Partnership flotation confirmed
- Long-term care industry welcomes social care reform bill
- Aviva predicts rise in non-advised protection sales as it closes...
- Younger consumers seeking retirement advice, say IFAs
- Equity release market records most successful first quarter in four...
- Government considering 'hospital hotels' for the elderly
- UK brokers continue to show charitable side
Most Read in Long Term Care
The Health Trust is a new scheme that combines a tax efficient health benefits vehicle with getting people who would not normally receive income protection or private medical insurance (PMI) back to...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.
New recruit joins from Simplyhealth