Provider confirms plans to launch immediate needs annuity in coming months
- Long-term care industry welcomes social care reform bill
- Equity release market records most successful first quarter in four years
- Majority believes property is now 'most realistic' way of funding long-term care
Working for longer improves health, says new researchGovernment ‘not doing enough’ to prepare for...
New national commitment to integrate health and social careLong-term care industry welcomes social care...
Reports say company could be valued at £1bnLong-term care industry welcomes social care...
Bill to be introduced in the 2013/14 parliamentary sessionsEquity release market records most successful...
- Aviva predicts rise in non-advised protection sales as it closes...
- Younger consumers seeking retirement advice, say IFAs
- Equity release market records most successful first quarter in four...
- Government considering 'hospital hotels' for the elderly
- UK brokers continue to show charitable side
- Majority believes property is now 'most realistic' way of funding...
- RDR and gender directive help boost Just Retirement’s 2012 sales
- Partnership looking to revamp protection offering this year
- NHS introduces 'friends and family' recommendation test
- Have your say - Health Insurance Provider Awards now open for voting
- Pink enhances adviser support on later life products
- GP contract changes will undermine patient services, doctors warn
Skandia Life has re-entered the protection insurance market, having temporarily exited it in August 2010 after being a major player for 20+ years. The new plan is a modified version of its old plan...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.
UK corporate market recruitment