Insurer looking to grow individual PMI market
- Jessica Ennis becomes ambassador for PruHealth’s Vitality programme
- PruHealth pushes PMI envelope with diverse new range of benefits
- Boom or bust - what does PruHealth's new individual PMI commission structure mean for you?
Provider warns one million firms face a potential shortfall due to lack of share...Life offices step up business protection...
Three-year arrangement announcedFirst Complete to launch PMI panel
Claire Ginnelly joins Premier Choice GroupSimplyhealth reveals successor for retiring...
Technology company aims to give global providers access to emerging marketsAviva predicts rise in non-advised protection...
- Widespread access to genetic cancer tests a step closer
- Type 2 diabetes now ‘common’ among under 40s, as study reveals sharp...
- Calls for more ‘flexible’ retirement age as research links retirement...
- Ageas Protect sees 5% fall in Q1 new premiums as G-Day hits sales
- First Complete to launch PMI panel
- Scottish Widows to return to IFA protection market next year
- Government promises to end health and social care ‘gap’ by 2018
- Partnership flotation confirmed
- Bright Grey & Scot Prov MD Edwards to step down
- IP standout performer in an otherwise stagnant protection market in...
- A quarter of Brits walk for less than an hour a week
- 'Dramatic' increase in awareness of HIV life assurance
Analysis: International protection
Specialist brokers might be well versed selling private medical...
Skandia Life has re-entered the protection insurance market, having temporarily exited it in August 2010 after being a major player for 20+ years. The new plan is a modified version of its old plan...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.
Sir David Nicholson will step down in 2014