Technology company aims to give global providers access to emerging markets
- Aviva predicts rise in non-advised protection sales as it closes direct advice arm
- Analysis: Online sales – the future for protection advisers or a step too far?
- JLT in global tie-up with vielife
CEGA will provide evacuation and repatriation servicesAviva UK Health strikes international support...
Madrid-based organisation says plan will allow patients to access treatment anywhere...MPs: NHS ‘rationing surgery’ to make savings
New owner for international medical insurer and assistance providerAria Assistance partners with medical...
LUX MED takeover marks latest step in provider's international expansionBupa: PMI sector must ‘end complacency’ to...
- Changes to Globality Health individual iPMI offering
- Network launches global employee benefits group for international...
- Essex-based intermediary shortlisted for business award
- iPMI boom in Singapore could be on cards
- Changes to Aetna short-term assignment plans
- Have your say - Health Insurance Provider Awards now open for voting
- US tops list of global healthcare costs
- Holidaymakers 'confused' over health cover abroad
- Consolidation continues as Punter Southall swoops for Enrich
- Clements Worldwide expands global reach with opening of Dubai office
- Management reshuffle at Jelf Employee Benefits
- Boost for UK PMI industry as market number two reports rise in numbers
Analysis: International PMI - keeping a...
Medical inflation is a perennial feature of the domestic UK private...
Skandia Life has re-entered the protection insurance market, having temporarily exited it in August 2010 after being a major player for 20+ years. The new plan is a modified version of its old plan...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.
Justin Coulter joins clinic
Analysis: Multinational healthcare...
Creating a cohesive approach across different territories