Employees who work in open plan offices take significantly more sick leave, study finds
- Women suffer more mental health problems due to stress of juggling roles, researchers claim
- 'Work intensification' strikes wellbeing of nation's workforce
- British culture of overworking ‘damaging family life’, survey suggests
Controversial study suggests psychological problems 20-40% more common in women'Work intensification' strikes wellbeing of...
Charities call for WCA to be suspendedConsumer confusion over sickness benefit...
Three-year arrangement announcedFirst Complete to launch PMI panel
Technology company aims to give global providers access to emerging marketsAviva predicts rise in non-advised protection...
- Ageas Protect sees 5% fall in Q1 new premiums as G-Day hits sales
- Scottish Widows to return to IFA protection market next year
- Bright Grey & Scot Prov MD Edwards to step down
- Just half of recommended levels of exercise 'greatly' reduces risk of...
- IP standout performer in an otherwise stagnant protection market in...
- Presenteeism warning as survey shows nine in 10 have worked while ill
- 'Everyday' hazards underline commuters' need for income protection
- Rise in breast cancer among women under 50
- Friends Life bows to IP claims stats pressure but remains 'concerned'...
- Q1 group risk sales soar at L&G but G-Day hits individual figures for...
- Shocking extent of UK business protection gap exposed
- Austerity 'damaging public health', researchers claim
"The cost of parents’ contributions to the home is a great conversation starter for advisers" Bonnie Burns of Legal and General
Analysis: International protection
Specialist brokers might be well versed selling private medical...
Skandia Life has re-entered the protection insurance market, having temporarily exited it in August 2010 after being a major player for 20+ years. The new plan is a modified version of its old plan...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.
UK corporate market recruitment
Analysis: Individual income protection -...
More affordable - but is it harder to claim?