Three-year arrangement announced
- First Complete to launch PMI panel
- Aviva predicts rise in non-advised protection sales as it closes direct advice arm
- Advisers optimistic about income prospects - but fears over profitability remain
Technology company aims to give global providers access to emerging marketsAviva predicts rise in non-advised protection...
But provider sees gross written premiums rise 41%IP standout performer in an otherwise...
Provider marks announcement with senior hireScottish Widows to make decision on return to...
Income protection sales up 8.7% last year, Swiss Re report showsFriends Life bows to IP claims stats pressure...
- Bright Grey & Scot Prov MD Edwards to step down
- Just half of recommended levels of exercise 'greatly' reduces risk of...
- Presenteeism warning as survey shows nine in 10 have worked while ill
- 'Everyday' hazards underline commuters' need for income protection
- Rise in breast cancer among women under 50
- Friends Life bows to IP claims stats pressure but remains 'concerned'...
- Q1 group risk sales soar at L&G but G-Day hits individual figures for...
- Shocking extent of UK business protection gap exposed
- Austerity 'damaging public health', researchers claim
- IP claims stats debate on agenda as Aviva discloses figures for 2012
- Cirencester Friendly looking to branch out from IP this year
- Aviva predicts rise in non-advised protection sales as it closes...
"The cost of parents’ contributions to the home is a great conversation starter for advisers" Bonnie Burns of Legal and General
Analysis: International protection
Specialist brokers might be well versed selling private medical...
"Why the rental market is an opportunity for the protection industry" Tessa Norman
Skandia Life has re-entered the protection insurance market, having temporarily exited it in August 2010 after being a major player for 20+ years. The new plan is a modified version of its old plan...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.
Sir David Nicholson will step down in 2014
Analysis: Individual income protection -...
More affordable - but is it harder to claim?