Progress being made but SMEs remain a challenge, say experts
- Employers call for action on absence as fit note 'falters'
- Vocational rehab body revises standards of practice
- Advisers urged to consider healthcare trusts as means of tackling absence
NHS continues transparency drive as Manchester trust becomes first to publish consultant outcome data
Debate over consultant outcome data reignitedSurgery at end of week and weekends much more...
Trusts give firms opportunity to look at absence closely, says disability expertEconomic downturn 'predominant force' behind...
Official data shows more older people staying in workMost employees worried about ill health in...
Patricia Hewitt to join as non-exec next monthBupa appoints chief risk officer
- Patients 'shunning' NHS for private GP clinic
- Half of Britons to be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime by 2020
- Hospitals 'may need to close' as health service grapples with...
- Outgoing NHS boss pledges to 'liberate' service from political...
- AXA PPP hails new government guidelines on smoking
- Private hospitals publish self-pay pricing data in latest transparency...
- Smokers 'cost thousands more' to employ than non-smokers
- Today's workforce 'more diverse but more vulnerable' as benefits fail...
- Waiting times rising as financial pressures bite, senior NHS managers...
- Cost of health-related benefits rises 8% in UK in 2012
- AXA PPP returns to dental market with new product launch
- Bupa stops pre-authorisations at five hospitals over care quality...
Most Read in Healthcare Trust
"Progress isn’t always a good thing as the PMI computer says 'no'" Marcia Reid
The HI Profile: WPA's Adrian Humphreys
Health Insurance editor David Sawers asks the questions
The Health Trust is a new scheme that combines a tax efficient health benefits vehicle with getting people who would not normally receive income protection or private medical insurance (PMI) back to...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.
Newly-created role at provider