Major survey suggests organisational change is needed
- NHS chief: Patients should email GPs to ease pressure on surgeries
- Government promises to end health and social care ‘gap’ by 2018
- Jeremy Hunt: GPs should be responsible for good out-of-hours care
Recession - not policy - likely to be main reason for market's woes, researchers sayLittle cheer for UK PMI market as country's...
Little cheer for UK PMI market as country's largest private hospital group predicts 'challenging' six months ahead
NHS work now accounts for almost a third of patient caseload at BMIPrivate hospitals join forces to launch...
Major research programme set to be rolled outPatients experiencing problems getting access...
Provider says trust arrangement carries lighter administrative burden for employersWPA targets non-insured population with...
- Rise in breast cancer among women under 50
- Private hospital sector continues to look to NHS as PMI market...
- Simplyhealth boss Benjamin to retire
- Door opens for private sector as bid to block NHS competition rules...
- Simplyhealth sets target date for merger of PMI operations in new...
- Petition launched to restore PMI tax relief for individuals
- Heart disease capital of UK revealed
- Roodlane partners with Ramsay in health screening services deal
- NHS regulator promises ‘radical change’ on inspection procedures
- JLT in global tie-up with vielife
- Public in favour of charging for 'some' NHS services
- Private hospital trade bodies come together
"Well known personalities should know better than throw the stone of complacency or plea for innovation" Charlie MacEwan of WPA
The HI Profile: WPA's Adrian Humphreys
Health Insurance editor David Sawers asks the questions
Skandia Life has re-entered the protection insurance market, having temporarily exited it in August 2010 after being a major player for 20+ years. The new plan is a modified version of its old plan...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.
UK corporate market recruitment