Patricia Hewitt to join as non-exec next month
Civil servants taking an estimated 18 days of paid and unpaid sick leave each yearGovernment departments ordered to publish...
Thousands flock to London practice as primary care debate flares upCap on number of GP visits proposed by...
Provider removes some excesses and adds extra premium levelEngage Mutual appoints interim finance...
Half of all office workers claim their workplace has made them illStress levels behind rise in memory loss...
- Employers call for action on absence as fit note 'falters'
- Stress levels behind rise in memory loss among young people, study...
- Smokers 'cost thousands more' to employ than non-smokers
- Emails making UK workers 'more stressed than ever'
- Today's workforce 'more diverse but more vulnerable' as benefits fail...
- UK's 'fattest' jobs revealed
- Cost of health-related benefits rises 8% in UK in 2012
- AXA PPP returns to dental market with new product launch
- Isle of Man over-60s NHS charges introduced
- NHS operation cancellations soar 75% in a year
- Private sector employers plan to up benefits spend as public sector...
- Cap on number of GP visits proposed by Conservative forum
Most Read in Cash Plans/Dental
The Health Trust is a new scheme that combines a tax efficient health benefits vehicle with getting people who would not normally receive income protection or private medical insurance (PMI) back to...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.
New recruit joins from Simplyhealth
Analysis: Cash plans and health...
How do different cash plans measure up?