Public sector workers now equally at risk of job stress
- British culture of overworking ‘damaging family life’, survey suggests
- Presenteeism warning as survey shows nine in 10 have worked while ill
- Experts urge UK firms to learn from other countries on workplace wellbeing
Patients lack awareness of treatment options, says insurerAviva revamps MSK service for corporate...
Insurer offering range of products to complement existing sports health insurance...APRIL UK strikes latest sports partnership
Consultancy firm buys Hull-based The Insurance PartnershipJelf signs deal to service Federation of...
Provider launching two new products for consumersOFT calls for ‘urgent reform’ of dentistry...
- Patients experiencing problems getting access to primary care
- Simplyhealth reveals successor for retiring CEO
- Best Doctors to launch insurance plan in UK
- Cash plans 'more popular than PMI' among lower paid workers
- Simplyhealth boss Benjamin to retire
- Foresters gives members access to 24/7 telephone and online GP service
- Towers Watson: EAPs useful but 'more proactive' measures needed to...
- Simplyhealth sets target date for merger of PMI operations in new...
- Cost of public sector absenteeism 'much higher' in Northern Ireland...
- Medicash reports 50% rise in employer-paid members – but individual...
- Public in favour of charging for 'some' NHS services
- Health Shield adds 48,000 new members in 2012
Skandia Life has re-entered the protection insurance market, having temporarily exited it in August 2010 after being a major player for 20+ years. The new plan is a modified version of its old plan...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.
Former Barnett Waddingham and Munich Re actuary takes on new role
Analysis: Cash plans and health...
How do different cash plans measure up?