Patients lack awareness of treatment options, says insurer
- Aviva revamps MSK service for corporate clients
- Dame Carol: Health initiatives pointless unless management issues addressed
- Bupa: PMI sector must ‘end complacency’ to drive growth
Insurer offering range of products to complement existing sports health insurance...APRIL UK strikes latest sports partnership
Consultancy firm buys Hull-based The Insurance PartnershipJelf signs deal to service Federation of...
Provider launching two new products for consumersOFT calls for ‘urgent reform’ of dentistry...
Internal promotion at healthcare providerSimplyhealth launches new PMI proposition for...
- Patients experiencing problems getting access to primary care
- Best Doctors to launch insurance plan in UK
- Cash plans 'more popular than PMI' among lower paid workers
- Simplyhealth boss Benjamin to retire
- Foresters gives members access to 24/7 telephone and online GP service
- Towers Watson: EAPs useful but 'more proactive' measures needed to...
- Simplyhealth sets target date for merger of PMI operations in new...
- Cost of public sector absenteeism 'much higher' in Northern Ireland...
- Medicash reports 50% rise in employer-paid members – but individual...
- Public in favour of charging for 'some' NHS services
- Health Shield adds 48,000 new members in 2012
- Bupa opens central London dental centre
Skandia Life has re-entered the protection insurance market, having temporarily exited it in August 2010 after being a major player for 20+ years. The new plan is a modified version of its old plan...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.
Justin Coulter joins clinic
Analysis: Cash plans and health...
How do different cash plans measure up?