Welcome to the Health Insurance Online Directory, giving you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Simply click on a relevant product area for access to information relevant to your client's needs. Also, remember to check regularly for updates of new product and provider launches throughout the course of the year.
For further information on the directory, or if you have any comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
back Premium International PMI Listings
Nic Brown - European Sales Director, Tel: 07557 970290
Aetna International offers innovative global healthcare cover, wellness and care management solutions for multinational corporations and globally-mobile individuals across the world.
With 160 years' experience in the US and over 35 years internationally, Aetna offers you an abundance of healthcare expertise. We aim to be the global leader in empowering people to live healthier lives by making quality healthcare more affordable and more accessible.
Health insurance for expatriates and globally-mobile individuals
Aetna International offers a full suite of products and programmes, including medical, dental, vision, emergency assistance and health management. Our global coverage with local expertise meets employers' needs in attracting and retaining qualified employees for international assignments.
As specialists in providing health insurance for expatriates, we understand the needs and preferences of people living abroad. With our expertise we are able to offer flexible and portable benefits plans to help them gain access to the services they require.
We focus on health and wellness, providing resources to help members reach their optimal health. Our new international healthcare plans include our complimentary wellness offering, Aetna Global Health Connections, which includes:
- Health risk assessment
- Cancer outreach and support
- Health and wellness education and access to informative materials through our electronic wellness centre
In addition to offering flexible cover plans, we are expanding our health management solutions. We are collaborating with organisations around the world to improve health, quality and cost outcomes through wellness programmes, disease management, case management and other solutions.
Solutions to address local regulatory and compliance requirements
Compliance is a core competency at Aetna International. We are able to provide solutions across the globe, based on local regulatory and compliance requirements.
To provide solutions for expatriates, third-country nationals and local nationals, we utilise our licensed insurance entities and have arrangements with locally admitted carriers and alliances to expand our reach.
Cigna Global Health Benefits
Mark Coleman - Regional Sales Director (UK & Europe) Mobile: +44 (0)7900 570943
The global leader in health services.
Cigna Global Health Benefits (www.cignaglobalhealth.com) has over 50 years of experience in providing group health care and employee benefits solutions for globally mobile employees to small, medium and large businesses and IGOs/NGOs on a global basis.
A truly international organisation with operations in more than 30 countries, covering over 870,000 expatriates on a 24/7 basis across 192 countries and more than 3,800 corporate clients worldwide.
Employing 1,650 staff members, we maintain 8 service centres in 5 time zones with local office representations in Europe (Belgium, Germany, the Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom).
Every year our teams process more than 5 million medical bills for an amount of approximately £500million/680 million EUR.
Clients have easy and affordable access to an unrivalled worldwide network of providers (114,000 health care professionals worldwide and 750,000 inside the United States) in more than 205 countries, benefiting from advantageous payment and tariff agreements.
With expert knowledge of designing globally compliant solutions that combine an innovative approach to health, exceptional customer service and effective cost management Cigna Global Health Benefits can meet the needs of today`s international workforce.
Cigna Global Health Benefits is part of Cigna, a US-based global health service company, dedicated to helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense of security.
Cigna, your health care plan’s best partner.
Your company is like no other. That’s why we get to know what makes your organisation unique and tailor your plans accordingly. Cigna provides you with globally-compliant and integrated solutions supported by exceptional customer service and an unrivalled global network of health care providers… with a difference. The Cigna difference.
We truly care about your expatriates and about your business. It’s our mission to help the people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense of security.
- We care. Knowing your people are in safe hands frees you from any worries and reduces your workload so youcan focus on other business priorities.
- We know. We give you expert advice on international employee benefits and compliance and always consider the future when designing and managing your plan.
- We save. We look beyond benefits structure and network discounts, combining cost-containment measures with an innovative approach to managing health care.
- We are close. We provide your employees with personal support and affordable health care on their doorstep, thanks to our local consultants and worldwide provider network.
- We integrate. We offer you and your employees the simplicity of one point of contact for both medical and nonmedical insurance cover and services.
Carl Carter - Managing Director
IMG with over 25,000 independent agents in 150 countries offer a portfolio of highly competitive and flexible international medical insurance plans for expatriate individuals, families and corporate groups worldwide:
- Wide choice of plans to fit virtually all budgets and requirements
- Virtually any nationality living or working anywhere in the world
- Home country coverage available and fully portable within area of cover
- Freedom to choose any hospital within area
- Pre-existing and chronic conditions can be covered
- Ability to 'switch' from an existing provider to GlobalSelect
- Group Rated Coverage available from 2+ employees
- Easy admin, on-line fulfilment and co-branded web-sales capabilities
- Optional Personal Accident & Hospital Income Plans
- No agency minimums or targets
Paul Weigall -
InterGlobal are an award-winning provider of international health insurance based in the UK. Known for our innovation, flexibility and personal approach to service, we have seen great success in this competitive and growing market.
In 2007, the InterGlobal group of companies set up a new division, InterGlobal Insurance Company Limited, to provide the financial security and underwriting for our products.
Our product range includes:
- UltraCare plans for individuals, families and corporate or affinity groups
- International Schools plans for teachers and staff at international schools
- StudentCare plans for students studying overseas
All of our plans range from in-patient medical treatment only, right through to a full refund for most in- and out-patient medical treatment.
We also offer Personal Travel, Personal Accident and Maternity Optional Add-ons for extra flexibility and cover for things that might be important to members.
Woolmead House East
+44 (0) 1252 745 910
click to email
With over 50 years' experience Vanbreda International is a leader in designing and administering international employee benefit programmes. Specialists in health care insurance plan and claims administration, we partner with major insurers and brokers to offer adequate cover and affordable access to health care worldwide. We have a strong track record in administering high volumes. In 2007 alone, we processed 3.4 million medical invoices.
Serving the world's largest intergovernmental organisations and multinational corporations, we help ensure the wellbeing of 310,000 insured 24/7 in over 100 languages, across all time zones and continents.
ExpatPlus, our healthcare and medical insurance for expats:
- Comprehensive all-in formula, with 3 levels of cover
- Optional covers available
- Choice of deductibles to keep costs down
- No hidden costs
- 97% customer satisfaction
8/10 product review score by Health Insurance & Protection
back Other companies in this category
AXA PPP International
Allianz Worldwide Care
Morgan Price International
The HI Profile: Aetna's Nic Brown
Health Insurance editor David Sawers asks the questions
"The cost of parents’ contributions to the home is a great conversation starter for advisers" Bonnie Burns of Legal and General